The Renault Koleos is a compact SUV which was first presented as a concept car . Our disc brake pads can be working well with this luxury car.
Material of the renault Koleos brake pads:Ceramic/low metallic,Semi-metallic,NAO
Certification of the renault Koleos brake pads:ISO14001,TS16949,SGS
renault Koleos brake pads Size:OEM Standard Size
Car Make: Renault Koleos
OE NO.: D1288
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Model Number:Auto Disc Brake Pads
renault Koleos brake pads Packing:shrink film/color box/carton/pallet
renault Koleos brake pads Color:black, or as requested
Packaging & Delivery
According to the contract date of delivery
Description of this brake pad:
Ceramic/low metallic,Semi-metallic,NAO(as per your requirement)
OEM standard size
Black or according to customer’s requirement)
1.shrink film & box & carton & pallet (4pcs/set, 1set/boxes)
How do I change the brake pads?:
1. release the handbrake, will need to change the brake wheel hub screw loose (note is loosen, not completely screwed down). Jack the car better. Then unload the tires. Before moving the brakes, it is better to use a special brake fluid to spray the brake system to prevent the powder from entering the respiratory tract and affecting the health.
2. remove the brake caliper screws (for some cars, just unscrew one of them and loosen the other one)
3. hang the brake caliper with rope to avoid damage to the brake line. Then remove the old brake pads.
4. use the C clamp to push the brake piston back to the top. (note that before this step, lift the hood and unscrew the lid of the brake box. The brake fluid will rise as the top brake piston is raised. The new brake mounted on.
5. load the brake caliper and screw the caliper to the required torque. Load the tires and tighten the hub screws slightly.
6. put down the jack and screw the hub screws thoroughly.
7. because in the process of changing the brake pads, we put the brake piston to the inside, and when we first began to brake, it would be empty. Just step on it a few times.
Our best proposal is to find a professional car repair company to deal with.